Located in front of a small town where there is an old castle, not far from Perugia, this land of 6,300 sqm with ruins dating back to the middle of the 500s has a floor area of 1780 cubic meters and is situated in a very quiet and relaxing natural environment with a beautiful view and at the same time not too isolated since there are 2 stone houses nearby. Access to the property is via paved road (about 1 km) in good condition.
The land is fenced with some olive trees, 2 wells with equipment that brings water to the soil, electricity and municipal water arriving at the border of the land.
Distances: 1,5 / 2 km - Spina (shops, pharmacy etc..), Perugia - about 10 km.
The structure has to be rebuilt entirely for a total of about 593 square meters plus an annex of 80 square meters.